More and more often modern brides prefer to choose not a classical veil, but its alternatives. For you, we have selected the most common options for hair accessories that can replace the veil and will be a delightful addition to your wedding image.
1. Flower wreaths. Thin wreaths will suit romantic brides, and voluminous will emphasize the originality of the bride. Instead of flowers you can use green twigs or spikelets – they will turn any bride into a forest nymph.
2. Diadems, tiaras or crowns. Such an accessory will allow the bride to feel like a real queen, bringing a touch of majesty and luxury to the wedding image.
3. Rims and hoops. Attract attention with its sophistication and a variety of exquisite decor in the form of scattering sparkling crystals, as well as small metallic colors.
4. Hats and veils. Hats will add a touch of elegance to the wedding image, and hats without decor will become a wonderful addition to the wedding dress in the style of bokho-chic.
Some hats are decorated with a veil, which can be used separately.
5. Hairpins and combs. Perfect for brides with a short haircut, and also harmoniously complement hairdos with braided braids or a bun.
6. Ethno-accessories. Very beautiful and tender look pheromones – an ornament, put on the head and descending to the forehead.
7. Lace dressings or ribbons, generously embroidered with pearls and crystals.